The purchase of a new home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Teitelbaum Law will represent you every step of the way including negotiation and preparation of an offer, the draft of a purchase and sale agreement to protect your interests and resolution of any issues that may arise from the purchase and sale agreement to closing.
Our office can represent you for a reasonable fee and give you the comfort you need to purchase your new home, even if we are handling the closing for your new lender.
How we serve you as your legal representative in a purchase
- Negotiate and prepare the offer to purchase and the purchase and sale agreement to protect your interests and concerns.
- Resolve any issues that may arise during the period from purchase and sale to closing and assist you if you are selling real estate to purchase your new home.
- Explain the mortgage process and assist you in understanding the lender’s commitment letter.
- Assist in the coordination of the closing and represent you at the closing, review all closing documents and explain their significance to you.
This notice is provided to you pursuant to the Privacy of Consumer Financial Information Act and the Federal Trade Commission’s implementing regulation thereunder, 16 CFR Part 313.
- We collect non-public personal information about you that we receive from you on applications or other forms either directly from you or from lenders and their affiliates or agents;
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients, borrowers, or sellers to anyone, except as is necessary in the mortgage loan process as required or permitted by law to conclude the transaction with the lender that you have requested, and to prevent fraud or unauthorized transactions.
- We restrict access to non-public personal information about you only to those, lenders, third-parties, and employees who need to know that information to provide the requested settlement services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
264 North Main Street | Natick, MA 01760 | Tel: 508-655-9898 | Fax: 508-655-9805 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorized agent of